DISC Lite5 is an integrated 21dBi Dual Chain 802.11n CPE with a 600MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, 1x 10/100Mbps Ethernet port and RouterOS L3 installed. The DISC uses a backfire type antenna which allows to reach 21dBi gain in such a low cost and compact package.
The device comes complete with a power supply, PoE injector and mounting kit for a ultra low cost at $48!
The RouterOS Level3 allows to use the DISC Lite5 as CPE or Point-to-Point 5GHz links.
We have two versions available.
- DISC Lite5 US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- DISC Lite5 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
||⌀ 265mm, height: 80mm
|Size of RAM
||Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
|PoE in input Voltage
|Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|Wireless 5 GHz generation
|10/100 Ethernet ports
Certification & Approvals
||CE, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
RouterOS software manualOpen
FCC Grant of Certification (5GHz)Open
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBDisc-5nD||AR9344 (600MHz) 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||182.5||93.4|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||182.5||93.4|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results
The device has an operating system preinstalled and licensed. No separate purchase is necessary and the product is ready to use. The device includes free software updates for the life of the product or a minimum of 5 years starting from date of purchase..