Train the Trainer
MikroTik Train the Trainer is a training course provided exclusively by MikroTik and is aimed at network professionals who want to become MikroTik certified trainers and conduct training courses according to the official MikroTik course outlines.
MikroTik certified trainer can conduct MikroTik certified training courses anywhere in the world.
Requirements to participate in Train the Trainer course:
Train the Trainer course consists of several parts:
- Participants are introduced how to prepare, deliver and evaluate MikroTik training courses
- Each participant is required to present the home assignment
- The presentation is evaluated in front of the class and the participant has to update the material for the next day and present again
- Active participation during other attendees presentations is required
- Each participant will be asked to take the MTCNA certification test on the first day of the training and a MikroTik certified engineer level test of their choice from the ones he/she already holds on the last day of the training. The pass score for each test is 75%
Each participant will be evaluated individually and not granted MikroTik certified trainer certificate if he/she fails on any of the requirements of the course (subject to MikroTik Training staff evaluation). Participation in the course does not guarantee the receiving of trainer’s certificate.
(SE/LV1903) Train the Trainer in Riga, Latvia - RouterOS training center, March 11-13, 2019
Training price: $695
MikroTik is announcing a 3-day Train-the-Trainer class in RouterOS Training center, Riga, Latvia on March 11-13, 2019
- The price includes class attendance, course materials, coffee breaks and lunch. The price does not include travel and accommodation expenses
- MTCNA (score at least 75%) and at least one of MikroTik Engineer level certificates (score at least 75%) are required to sign up for this class
- Seating is limited
- Please bring (very important): RouterBOARD with at least 1 Wireless and 5 Ethernet interfaces, Laptop that can be used for presentation (projector might be VGA-only and or HDMI-only), power extension strip (10ft./3m) with 5 sockets, 1 long Ethernet cable (16ft./5m ) and several short Ethernet cables
Please sign up if you would like to be notified when Train the Trainer course is organized in your region:
To sign up, please log in to your account.