MikroTik product support service
Most of your questions are answered and explained in RouterOS documentation.
- If you have bought a RouterOS license or a RouterBOARD product, limited support service might be provided by e-mail for 30 days after the purchase by email@example.com. Contact your distributor for help and support, if device is not purchased from MikroTik directly.
- You can hire a certified consultant for full configuration support, network design and other diagnostics.
- Check our community forum.
Support request instructions
When contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org for faster help:
- Check documentation and configuration examples at our wiki page. Maybe answer is already there.
- Make sure that your issue is present with the latest version of MikroTik RouterOS. The latest version is available at the download section.
- Give us a brief problem description that includesg information about your network setup.
- Provide us with support output file (suppout.rif), that is created when problem appears, instruction how to make it.
- Make sure to include previous conversation in the body of the e-mail when replying, do not delete the ticket number from the message subject.
- Technical support does not include training on TCP/IP.
- E-mail reply might take up to 3 bussiness days.
If you are in need of immediate assistance, now you can hire a certified consultation specialist. See the list of specialists near you!