Our smallest outdoor series model - a fully featured wireless RouterBOARD powered by RouterOS. Weatherproof, durable and ready to use. It has one 10/100 Ethernet port with PoE support and a built in wireless radio. It has software selectable 2 or 5GHz wireless mode, and high output power! GrooveA has also supports AP mode.
With the Nv2 TDMA technology, up to 125Mbit aggregate throughput is possible! It has a built-in N-male connector, and pole attachment points, so you can attach it to an antenna directly, or use a standard antenna cable. LED signal indicators make it easy to install and align.
NEW- now comes packaged with a Omni directional antenna (6dBi 2.4GHz, 8dBi 5GHz)!
Box contains: Groove unit, mounting loops, PoE injector, power adapter, Omni directional antenna (6dBi 2.4GHz, 8dBi 5GHz).
We have two versions available.
- RBGrooveA-52HPn-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBGrooveA-52HPn (International) supports 2412-2484MHz and 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
|Size of RAM
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
|PoE in input Voltage
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
|Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz/5 GHz
|Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz chip model
|10/100 Ethernet ports
|PCB temperature monitor
|2.4 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Selection guide for PtP linksOpen
Selection guide for PtMP linksOpen
RouterOS software manualOpen
FCC Grant of Certification (2.4GHz)Open
FCC Grant of Certification (5GHz)Open
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBGrooveA-52HPnr2||AR9342 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results