Our smallest outdoor series model - a fully featured wireless RouterBOARD powered by RouterOS. Weatherproof, durable and ready to use. It has one 10/100 Ethernet port with PoE support and a built in wireless radio. It has software selectable 2 or 5GHz wireless mode, and high output power! GrooveA has also supports AP mode.
With the Nv2 TDMA technology, up to 125Mbit aggregate throughput is possible! It has a built-in N-male connector, and pole attachment points, so you can attach it to an antenna directly, or use a standard antenna cable. LED signal indicators make it easy to install and align.
NEW- now comes packaged with a Omni directional antenna (6dBi 2.4GHz, 8dBi 5GHz)!
Box contains: Groove unit, mounting loops, PoE injector, power adapter, Omni directional antenna (6dBi 2.4GHz, 8dBi 5GHz).
We have two versions available.
- RBGrooveA-52HPn-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBGrooveA-52HPn (International) supports 2412-2484MHz and 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
|Size of RAM
||Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
|PoE in input Voltage
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
|Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz/5 GHz
|Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz chip model
|Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz generation
|10/100 Ethernet ports
|PCB temperature monitor
Certification & Approvals
||CE, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS
|2.4 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Selection guide for PtP linksOpen
Selection guide for PtMP linksOpen
RouterOS software manualOpen
FCC Grant of Certification (2.4GHz)Open
FCC Grant of Certification (5GHz)Open
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBGrooveA-52HPnr2||AR9342 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results
The device has an operating system preinstalled and licensed. No separate purchase is necessary and the product is ready to use. The device includes free software updates for the life of the product or a minimum of 5 years starting from date of purchase..