The LDF (Lite Dish Feed) is an outdoor wireless system with a built in antenna, meant to be installed on satellite offset dish antennas. The dish will act as a reflector, amplifying the signal.
This means you can use any available satellite TV dish with an offset mount to quickly deploy powerful long range wireless links. The offset mount is universal at 40mm diameter, and the LDF can easily
be placed inside it. Since the LDF itself is a tiny little package, it makes shipping and deployment simple and low cost.
Using a dish of up to 100cm in diameter, it is
possible to obtain antenna amplification of up
to 33dBi. The device comes preinstalled with
RouterOS and is ready to use.
- LDF 5 US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- LDF 5 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
|Size of RAM
||Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
|PoE in input Voltage
|Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|Wireless 5 GHz generation
|10/100 Ethernet ports
Certification & Approvals
||CE, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
RouterOS software manualOpen
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBLDF-5nD||AR9344 (600MHz) 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||182.5||93.4|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||182.5||93.4|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results
The device has an operating system preinstalled and licensed. No separate purchase is necessary and the product is ready to use. The device includes free software updates for the life of the product or a minimum of 5 years starting from date of purchase..