The wAP ac is a small weatherproof wireless access point for your mobile devices, perfect for installation outside your house, in the garden, on your porch or anywhere else where you need wireless access from your phone or computer.
The device has one Gigabit Ethernet port, it supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless protocols and can work at both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies simultaneously. It looks unobtrusive and sleek.
The wAP ac is weatherproof and can be fixed to any external wall from the inside of the case - so that it is securely attached to it’s mounting location.
We have two versions available.
- RBwAPG-5HacT2HnD-BE (International) supports 2412-2484MHz and 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
- RBwAPG-5HacT2HnD-BE-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
||185 x 85 x 30 mm
|Size of RAM
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
||Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
|Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 2.4 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz
|Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model
|Wireless 2.4 GHz generation
|Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|Wireless 5 GHz generation
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
|PoE in input Voltage
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
Certification & Approvals
||CE, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS
|PCB temperature monitor
|2.4 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
PoE-IN compatibility listOpen
RouterOS software manualOpen
FCC Grant of Certification (2.4GHz)Open
FCC Grant of Certification (5GHz)Open
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBwAPG-5HacT2HnD-BE||QCA9556 1G one port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||233.1||954.8||576.7||295.3|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||81.2||986.1||123.7||506.7||117.8||60.3|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||233.1||954.8||454.8||232.9|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.2||986.1||152.6||625.0||137.2||70.2|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||69.4||842.8||66.3||271.6||68.7||35.2|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results
The device has an operating system preinstalled and licensed. No separate purchase is necessary and the product is ready to use. The device includes free software updates for the life of the product or a minimum of 5 years starting from date of purchase..