The QRT 5 ac is a rugged outdoor flat panel antenna, with a built in RouterBOARD. The device has a 24dBi antenna and a high power 5GHz wireless transmitter which now supports 802.11ac and is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/n.
Inside is the high power RB911G-5HPacD dual chain wireless device (see separate brochure), with high performance, high output power wireless transmitter. It has a Gigabit Ethernet port, to fully utilise the benefit of 802.11ac high speed wireless.
Easy to use and quick to deploy, QRT is ideal for longer point to point links at 802.11ac speeds.
- QRT 5 ac-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- QRT 5 ac (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
|Size of RAM
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
|PoE in input Voltage
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
|PCB temperature monitor
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Selection guide for PtP linksOpen
Selection guide for PtMP linksOpen
RouterOS software manualOpen
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RB911G-5HPacD-QRT||QCA9557 1G all port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||234.9||962.2||477.7||244.6|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||81.2||986.1||118.4||485.0||119.5||61.2|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||234.9||962.2||408.2||209.0|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.2||986.1||158.3||648.4||165.8||84.9|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||64.8||786.9||70.4||288.4||60.9||31.2|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results