We are glad to introduce a significant upgrade to our popular OmniTIK 5GHz access points!
OmniTIK 5 PoE ac features five Gigabit Ethernet ports and support for 802.11ac. It’s equipped with a powerful 720MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, high power 802.11a/n/ac Dual Chain wireless (support for AC as well as backwards compatible with regular 802.11a/n CPE) and comes with a new design weatherproof outdoor enclosure, two integrated 7.5dBi 5GHz omni antennas, a power supply, a PoE injector and a mounting kit.
It also supports passive or standard 802.3at/af PoE input/output.
Ethernet ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same
voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry
about! It can power af/at mode B (4,5+)(7,8-) compatible devices, if
48-57 input voltage is used.
- OmniTIK 5 PoE ac US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- OmniTIK 5 PoE ac (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
||416 x 129 x 58 mm
|Size of RAM
|Max Power consumption
|PoE in input Voltage
|Number of DC inputs
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
|Number of USB ports
|USB Power Reset
|USB slot type
||USB type A
|Max USB current (A)
|PCB temperature monitor
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Selection guide for PtP linksOpen
Selection guide for PtMP linksOpen
RouterOS software manualOpen
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBOmniTikPG-5HacD||QCA9557 (720MHz) 1G all port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||161.9||1966.1||329.2||1348.4||495.6||253.7|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||124.3||1509.5||124.1||508.3||126.9||65|
|Routing||none (fast path)||161.9||1966.1||366.4||1500.8||477.2||244.3|
|Routing||25 simple queues||161.9||1966.1||181.4||743||192.7||98.7|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||67.6||820.9||70.6||289.2||61.8||31.6|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results