The LDF (Lite Dish Feed) is an outdoor wireless system with a built in antenna, meant to be installed
on satellite offset dish antennas. The dish will act as a reflector, amplifying the signal.
This means you can use any available satellite TV dish with an offset mount to quickly deploy powerful long range wireless links. The offset mount is universal at 40 mm diameter, and the LDF can easily be placed inside it. Since the LDF itself is a tiny little package, it makes shipping and deployment simple and low cost.
LDF 5 ac is equipped with a Gigabit port and supports 802.11ac for higher throughput.
- LDF 5 ac-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- LDF 5 ac (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
||84mm x 84mm x 115mm
|Size of RAM
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C .. +70°C
|Max Power consumption
|PoE in input Voltage
|Number of DC inputs
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Selection guide for PtP linksOpen
Selection guide for PtMP linksOpen
RouterOS software manualOpen
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBLDFG-5acD||IPQ-4018 1G one port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||82.2||998.2||243.9||999.0||1483.0||759.3|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||82.2||998.2||215||880.6||217.5||111.4|
|Routing||none (fast path)||82.2||998.2||243.9||999.0||1489.5||762.6|
|Routing||25 simple queues||82.2||998.2||243.9||999.0||364.9||186.8|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||82.2||998.2||155.1||635.3||151.3||77.5|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results