The SXTsq Lite5 is a compact and lightweight outdoor wireless device with an integrated antenna. Perfect for point to point links of up to 12 kilometers or as a CPE unit. It is compact, weatherproof and easy to mount. The SXTsq Lite5 retains a 16dBi antenna like the SXT Lite5, our previous model, yet the antenna design has been improved and the physical size has been dramatically reduced - the SXTsq is two times thinner (see photos for comparison).
The device can be mounted on horizontal and vertical poles and masts, but for precise alignment, separately available is the QuickMount Pro, which allows to adjust in every angle (see photo and related product).
- SXTsq Lite5-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- SXTsq Lite5 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
|Size of RAM
||Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
|PoE in input Voltage
|Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|Wireless 5 GHz generation
|10/100 Ethernet ports
Certification & Approvals
||CE, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
RouterOS software manualOpen
FCC Grant of Certification (5GHz)Open
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBSXTsq5nD||AR9344 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results
The device has an operating system preinstalled and licensed. No separate purchase is necessary and the product is ready to use. The device includes free software updates for the life of the product or a minimum of 5 years starting from date of purchase..