The SEXTANT is a 18dBi 5GHz antenna with a built in RB911G router. It has two polarizations to give you all benefits of 2x2 MIMO in 802.11n.
Inside is the high power RB911 dual chain wireless device, with high performance, high output power, and a Gigabit Ethernet port, to fully
utilize the benefit of 802.11n high speed wireless.
Easy to use and quick to deploy, SEXTANT is ideal for point to point links.
Package contains SEXTANTG5PHnD, mounting kit, PoE injector, power adapter
- RBSEXTANTG5HPnD-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBSEXTANTG5HPnD (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
||Ø250mm, height 90mm, 830g
|Size of RAM
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
|PoE in input Voltage
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Selection guide for PtP linksOpen
Selection guide for PtMP linksOpen
RouterOS software manualOpen
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBSEXTANTG-5HPnD||AR9342 1G 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.0||983.7||232.0||950.3||269.6||138.0|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||81.0||983.7||86.0||352.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.0||983.7||210.0||860.2||226.9||116.2|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.0||983.7||103.9||425.6||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||56.8||689.8||59.6||244.1||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results